The size of our team and our protracted expertise allow us to accomplish absolutely any type of a building, regardless of its height and/or complexity!
Rock Form offers its clients the highest standard of formwork and are experienced in its submission.
We specialize in both residential and commercial projects for which we provide highly competitive pricing with an experienced and qualified team. We take pride in completion of work on time and budget to your requirements. Our formwork experience allows us to assist in ensuring the formwork has been suitably designed and constructed with safety in mind.
As part of our service our experience and professional team will:
- Read and interpret working plans.
- Set out and plan work for the formwork systems through our in house surveyors.
- Manufacture of specialized and unique formwork as required by each project in line with our high safety standard values.
Rock Form offers its clients the installation of steel fixing.
We can offer this service as a stand-alone product or as part of formwork/steel fixing/concrete package. We can accommodate any size civil, commercial or large infrastructure project.
As part of our service, our experience and professional team will:
- Read and interpret working plans and steel lists for your project.
- Set out and plan work from these instructions.
- Produce steel bars or mesh the required length.
- Fabricate steel reinforcement as beams, footing pads or special units.
- Connect prefabricated units together to form large sections of high-rise or civil projects, and arrange the reinforcement ready for concrete pours.
Rock Form has the staff and experience to complete all facets of concrete construction.
We will supply as well as place and finish all elements necessary to complete your concrete project.
Kerb & Gutter
Rock Form can offer various types of wall systems.
Wall systems are a permanent formwork system for concrete walling for external and internal walls. It consists of lightweight sandwich panels created by bonding hard-wearing fibre cement sheets to galvanised steel stud frames. The panels are quickly and simply hand erected on site and then core-filled with concrete to achieve load bearing walls that are fire and sound rated. The fibre cement sheeting remains in place as sacrificial formwork, and provides an excellent substrate for applied finishes such as skim coating, acrylic render and paint.
Dincel Construction System (DCS)
DCS is an internationally patented permanent polymer formwork for walls which when filled with concrete produces a strong structure. This method has been proven to be far more economical than your traditional walling systems. This system has been created and developed in Australia and has been certified by the university of New South Wales and the CSIRO.